Sunday, March 30, 2008

Answer: Easter Morning

I'm not much for buying into religious visions that appear on the sides of buildings or slices of cheese. But seriously, look at this egg I dyed.



Not cool, Lucifer, not cool. With all of my sick artistic skills, I don't think I could've put such an image on an egg if I had tried. Needless to say, after sharing it with the fam during brunch, I ate this egg and felt fine. The rest of the eggs came out beautifully, free of demonic visions.

Exhibit A:


I also had fun making them. It was much more fun than cooking or cleaning, and yet I was still contributing to our Easter Brunch. Nitz and I even took some time out to rock out to some Spring Awakening.




She's chilled way out in the past couple years, as you can clearly see. My dad has chilled out as well, yet still refused to take any part in our mid-morning performance.

I'll close with a little shout out to the cutie dove who welcomed us back from a way-too-early morning mass.

Hi little guy.



Stay well everyone and


Stay classy, Poughkeepsie.